Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where do teenage German guys hang out?

I'm 17 and going to Germany this Friday. I want to meet some hot guys my age. The age of consent is 16 there?Where do teenage German guys hang out?
Age to get into clubs is 18 if you are under 18 some clubs let you in until midnight most do not let you in at all.





Age of consent ? do you mean to have sex? Depends on the age of both partners. If one is over 18 it is 18 both under 18 it is 16.Where do teenage German guys hang out?
go to hamburg
In some clubs, especially in bigger cities you're only allowed if you're at least eighteen, as that is when you're allowed to drink other alcoholic things then beer and wine. I don't know any clubs in Munich, sorry, but I'm sure they aren't that hard to find.
well in germany u have to be 16 to drink beer, but u have to be 18 to drink hard liquor

No comments:

Post a Comment