Thursday, July 29, 2010

Real housewives of atlanta: is it true that Sheree has a grown daughter? Making her a teenage parent?

Is it true, I keep reading about it on blogs, Does anyone have proof?Real housewives of atlanta: is it true that Sheree has a grown daughter? Making her a teenage parent?
Yes, she does have a grown daughter! She is 23 and her name is Tierra. Sheree was outed by one of Tierra's friends. Here is a link with pictures and all http://sandrarose.com/2008/10/13/fanmail鈥?/a>





Its interesting Real housewives of atlanta: is it true that Sheree has a grown daughter? Making her a teenage parent?
Yes. I read that also. I was reading an interview she did (I think it was essence) where she was asked about the child and she did admit that she had an older daughter and that they had a great relationship. From what I gathered: She had her at a young age.





I found the link. Here it is:





http://www.missxpose.com/2008/11/essence鈥?/a>
I heard that somewhere too. But that was as far as it went.
Dont watch the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment