Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any girls here that were short most of their teenage years?

And then you just got really tall ?Any girls here that were short most of their teenage years?
None of the men in my family are past 6 foot.


None of the women are past 5'4.


I'm 5'1 and 14 years old,


I might hit 5'2 if I'm lucky.


So yeah...I'm not getting tall any time soon.Any girls here that were short most of their teenage years?
I'm a teen and I have been short for most of these years, but I dont see myself exceeding 5' anytime soon
Me!!! im only 14 and ive always been short but i grew a lot over the summer like 2 inches..now im 5' 2'' and a 1/2 but i havent stopped growing so im yet to know if i get tall :]]
If you have big hands, or feet. It's most likely you will grow tall..






No, I'm still short. I'm 5'3';, and I'm 20 but often get mistaken for a 14 year old. The only guys who hit on me are the ones I could go to jail for messing around with. lol
Nope short now short all my life!
kind of but I'm still only a pree teen. This is because of hormone changes.
no, I was short and STAYED short
myyyy siiister





she was short and now she is like 6 feet tall
nope, I have always been 5'8'; and happy with it
Me!


And I'm still short.


Only 5 feet.


I'm 13 though.



I was 5'7'; at 12.





Now I'm 5'8.5';. So no.
I was 5'5'; when I was 11, so NO

No comments:

Post a Comment