Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where can a teenage girl work?

I'm thinking about working after Christmas (I know it's a long time before Christmas comes). I'm not sure where I would want to work, but I'm thinking working somewhere in the mall (there's every kind of mall here). What do you guys think?Where can a teenage girl work?
Work at places where they sell uniforms. All you do is fold some clothes to put on shelves and help people find the right sizes to get paid higher than minimum wage. My friend works at Dennis Uniforms and while the hours might be long, he says it's totally worth it. He's got an HDTV, a PS3, a Wii, surround sound, and an iTouch. After my next birthday that's where I'm gonna work.Where can a teenage girl work?
( =

Report Abuse



Someplace where tehy don't need a really experienced person. Like a store at a mall, or a fast food joint. You could even volunteer somewhere if you are just looking for experience. It looks good on a resume and screams ';hey! i like to work!';
If you to to job try Macdonald, dunkin donot, in malls like walmart, they will take you
i don't know b/c the only place around here you can do at 15, is the paper route, janiter duty at mcdonalds, or work at the great exscape and i'm 15 and my parents are ticked b/c i don't want to work for any of those so i volunteered at my ymca at a camp counsolor and my mom was mad that i didn't get a paying job and well in may of 2008 i'll be 16 and they want me to have a job but, i want to do drivers ed durring the summer so it sux
still ur young so you first work in your mind, thaught etc......


%26amp; aware the world
sure i love malls and i want to work at one of the shops, but if u love animals maybe u should get a job at the pet shop that what my options are, but it really depends on what u like.
I don't know if this will help, but I was pregnant last year at Christmas so I needed to make some money. I put up signs at the grocery store and in the paper that I would wrap peoples presents in my hime. I made about $1200 in December doing that.





Good luck.
Trying to find a job in the Mall after christmas, without any prior experience, will be extremely hard. This is when most retail stores reduce staff. They hire seasonal employees between thanksgiving and christmas for the surge of traffic from the holiday season. Your best bet is to start looking now.
Many people wont hire someone your age, trust me I'm 15 and it's hard to find a job. But you could try a grocery store like Food Lion or Kroger or maybe a fast food restaurant like MacDonald's.
Why not try some online jobs first. You can choose from here.





http://successbusiness.homestead.com
many places ';Can Not'; hire persons younger that 16.


Many wont hire persons under 18.


good luck
take care of pets for $15 or babysitter for $19


or stripper for 100,000

No comments:

Post a Comment