Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is your interpretation as an adult of the teenage life? Did it change from when you were a teen? How?

How does your life as an adult affect your interpretation of your teenage years? I'm doing this study for my senior project so keep it clean please. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!What is your interpretation as an adult of the teenage life? Did it change from when you were a teen? How?
I find that as I got out of my teenage years I am alot more knowledgeable %26amp; smarter with life %26amp; my decisions that I make. You're still learning a lot when you're a teenager, even though you may think you know everything by the time you're 16. I found that I was naive %26amp; not very bright back when I was younger.What is your interpretation as an adult of the teenage life? Did it change from when you were a teen? How?
It's getting more and more wild, and it's hard to watch, but everyone makes their own decisions and you can't force people to act in wise ways.
You will start to be more responsible

No comments:

Post a Comment