Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am a teenage female to male transsexual who needs a binder. Any recommendations?

I am planning to live as a guy in my new school. I generally prefer to wear tight shirts, or at least normally fitting ones and I really do not like baggy shirts. I am pretty small, an A cup, but my breasts are still obviously breasts without binding and sports bras do not do much to help. Are there any binders that will allow me to wear tightish or at least normal shirts that are reasonably comfortable?I am a teenage female to male transsexual who needs a binder. Any recommendations?
This might help you;


http://www.ftmguide.org/binding.html





It gives an overview of various methods of binding, some using binders and some without, and a list of suppliers.I am a teenage female to male transsexual who needs a binder. Any recommendations?
I have no personal experience with them, but have you considered the T-Kingdom ones? I hear people say they work well for smaller chests, and they look pretty good in my opinion.





You could also have one custom-made if you can find someone who won't give you hell about it.
i know a lesbian who tapes them down...


might hurt but just a suggestion


maybe put a wife beater on before you tape them down first so it doesn hurt so bad taking it off lol


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment