Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What movie is this from and its not Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles?

A man in a turtle outfit says ';this is what you're doing'; (makes a talking hand gesture) ';and this is what I want you to do';(makes the mouth stop moving as though it stopped talking)';any questions'; and his catch phrase thing is ';Turtle Turtle'; HELP ME FIND THE ANSWER PLEASE!!!What movie is this from and its not Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles?
The Master of Disguise with Dana CarveyWhat movie is this from and its not Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles?
I know that is a Dana Carvey movie when he is an Turtle suit saying ';Turtle Turtle'; I think its Master of Disguise.





I have never seen the movie, I just remember that scene from commercials and I say it all the time still.
';Master of Disguise'; starring Dana Carvey. He is some kind of secret agent and uses various disguises including a big turtle costume.
power rangers maybe?


IHNI=I have no idea
Master of Disguise with Dana Carvey
MASTER OF DISGUISE!!
Master of Disguise

No comments:

Post a Comment