Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How much would you pay a young teenage babysitter?

Well I have babysat and


If you have a basic babysitting degree


(which you can get a local YMCA or a Red Cross place)


a show it I made $4.50 and hour plus tips and it would just be


1.50 for and extra child


(so if you babysat for 4 hours for 2 kids you would get $19.50)





I hope this helped and good luck =]How much would you pay a young teenage babysitter?
well since it is a teenager I would pay them about 5.25-6.25/hr simply bc they have to learn how to manage their money. Hope this helpsHow much would you pay a young teenage babysitter?
I pay them a nickel an hour, that goes up to a dime an hour after the first eight hours.
3 dollars a day
Great question. I have wondered this too. I usually ask the babysitter if she has a rate. I assume if they cannot drive I will pay a little less than minimum wage. If they can I try to compete with minimum wage. Occassionally, I will just offer a certain amount for the night (movie and a dinner 20$). Other times I will find an iTunes gift card is valued more than the cash...if they might earn 29 dollars for a long shift I might offer a 25$ gift card.
Probably 4 dollars an hour or so, depending upon the age of the child. My child is 2 and very easy to handle so that is probably what I would pay for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment