Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Do teenage girls drink coffee at home? have their own mugs?

lots of hip teenage girls these days have starbucks decaf-mochalates and such but what percentage of them will go into the kitchen and pour themselves a mug of like folgers coffee in the morning? if they do is it to seem more grown up?


what age is normal for them to start doing this?Do teenage girls drink coffee at home? have their own mugs?
no, they never make their own coffee nor do they drink it at home. They buy Starbucks because it's trendy and sweet, and totally unhealthy for you. They only seem as grown up as they act and behave.





It's normal to start making their own coffee in college when they have no money.Do teenage girls drink coffee at home? have their own mugs?
im not a girl, but i started drinking coffee when i was in my first year of culinary school, i needed to b in class at 2 in the morning, needed something to kick start me, now i drink it every morning, and love the taste of pure coffee, jst a little cream...
I didn't start drinking coffee til I was 18 and in university. Then it was just the cheap school cafeteria coffee. Starbucks coffee is NASTY.





My sister started drinking coffee when she was 15 or 16, but only on the weekends, and only at home. She just liked the taste - she didn't use it to ';wake up'; or especially not to feel like an adult. : /
I am not a teen, nor am I a girl but I did start drinking coffee at age 10 and haven't stopped for the last 13 years.





By the way, it doesn't stunt growth either (I'm 6'1';)
Im 16 and for a couple of years I have been having a coffee in the morning sometimes. A few times a week in winter, less in summer. It is not to seem more grown up, thats the stupidest thing to say! I just like it and enjoy it, it wakes me up.


Why do adults have it?.....to be cool? DUH!


Most teenagers hate the taste but those who enjoy it start around 13 or 14 of drinking it occasionally.


Yes I have my own mugs that I also use for tea etc
I for one am 15 and would neeever choose starbucks over a homemade cup of coffee (which i drink everymorning) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment