Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What are some good dicipline methods for a teenage son giving attitude to his parents?

Please say something that makes sense its for a project.Thank youWhat are some good dicipline methods for a teenage son giving attitude to his parents?
If he's old enough to drive, take away his car or his privilege of using the car.





If he watches a lot of TV or play video games, etc. take them away for a period of time.





If he goes out with friends, make him stay home.





If he gets an allowance, take that away.





Basically, look at everything he's allowed to do or has been given as a privilege that can be taken away. When he cops an attitude, take something valuable away from him. (And I don't necessarily mean valuable as in money). Make sure he understands how he is expected to behave and the any deviation will result in something being taken away. If there's something he is upset about he needs to learn to speak with control and leave the attitude on the doorstep.What are some good dicipline methods for a teenage son giving attitude to his parents?
I come from a Hispanic family and I can tell you that the only discipline that I got was a good can of whoop-a@@. I did something wrong, my mom told me it was wrong and I had to explain to her why it was wrong and then she grabbed the belt and spanked the holy hell out of me. Now a days, this is considered child abuse. Yeah, and then you wonder why todays teenagers are out of control and stuff. It is because the parents are affraid that they might get their kids taken away by the state because they were disciplining them. When my kids act up ( I have a 7 year old boy and 14 year old girl), I make them go get my belt from my room and I open up a can of whoop-a@@.
i would say; ';son there is only one man and one woman in this house; since u have an attitude and don't want to listen, it sounds as if u need to be emancipated. let's go downtown (whereever court room may be.) to make it happen
Simply ignore him when he talks in a disrespectful way. He will soon get frustrated and realize if he wants anything or attention he will have to watch his mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment