Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is a good weight for a teenage girl who is 5' 2';?

i know it's kind of the wrong category but i figured i'd get more answers hereWhat is a good weight for a teenage girl who is 5' 2';?
ask ur doctorWhat is a good weight for a teenage girl who is 5' 2';?
110lb. I'm that height and that's what my doctor says I should aim for.
you should way three pounds or you are morbidly obese
110 I think
I'm the same height *maybe a littlebit taller* and I'm 119, and the doctor says that's a normal weight.
102 or 105.
Id say about 100 to 110- but as long as you are healthy it dosen't really matter (not that i'm saying you can be 200 pounds and think thats healthy!
I'm 5'2 1/2 and i'm 90 pounds. I'm NOT anorexic or bulimic (cause I eat way too much %26amp; I love food) but I have a fast metabolism.
i think it depends on what age u are...if ur 13-14 u should be on the lighter side and around 80-110 pounds...if ur an older teen and around 16-18 u should be a bit heavier and around 108-145 pounds because ur body is pretty much fully grown though it may still increase in width in areas most likely until ur in ur early 20's...its not really about weight, its more about how healthy a lifestyle u lead and how active u are. if ur leading a healthy lifestyle, eating all ur food groups and ur not over eating. u know, getting enough camcium and vitamin D and ur staying active for an hour a day, ur good. ur at the weight ur body should be at reguardless of how u compare to the other girls. a lot of girls tend to gain about 10- 20 pounds from age 12-17 and its all natural really if ur leading a healthy life just because ur becomming a woman. some even shoot up 30-40 if they have a big growth spurt from in that time and are on the taller side (5'8'; and up) by their late teen years.
like 95 pounds.. or like 100
100lb-120lb.
probably like 110 to 115

No comments:

Post a Comment